- Milo in his favorite spot, sleeping on my husband burrowed in his neck. It's really quite sweet to watch.
- I went to setup a booth for work at a mall and loved seeing it all decorated for the 4th. Look at all that bunting!
- On Saturday I took my niece out to the Lowe's Build and Grow program where we had some one on one time. Such a great program. Can't wait for the next one!
- This sweet little man, Shea, had his first birthday party over the weekend. It was mustache themed and sooooo cute!
- Got to meet up with my old room mate from college for dinner last night. She's expecting in October! We spent most of the meal discussing pregnancy symptoms. I love that she is ahead of me and can warn me on what to expect just around the corner!
My goal this week is to blog everyday. Can I do it?! Now that I'm feeling better, I really have no excuse. Can't wait to read every one's high fives!
Linking up with Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!