Enough of the sappiness, it's high five for Friday so here are some of my highlights from the week!
- There is a BBQ truck that comes right by my work a few days a week, so I HAD to check it out! Nothing like fresh, home cooked BBQ to break up the work day!
- I am going to a mustache themed birthday party so I decided to make my own shirt. Of course it is Disney themed. :)
- I got the most super soft blanket from Bed Bath and Beyond for my birthday and I'm in love. Also so is Milo. Seriously, this blanket is a piece of heaven. I highly recommend it.
- Our development does movies on the lawn during the summer on Fridays and it's always a good time. We saw Rise of the Guardians and couldn't have asked for a more perfect night!
- I have quickly become obsessed with Alex and Ani bracelets after I received my first one for my birthday. I have since purchased two more: Washington Nationals and a "B".
I'm excited for cookouts and parties this summer! Bring it on!
Linking up with Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth for H54F