For this week's high five's I thought I would share some more photos from our trip!
- I have the best mom ever! She knew I wanted to replace my Disney Dooney and Bourke bag for about a year now but could never justify buying the exact same purse, so for my birthday she gave me one! It's actually better than my old one, it's bigger AND has a zipper. Not to mention it is white instead of the dirty off white mine had become. IN LOVE!
- I can't wait for June 21st! Monsters University comes out and of course Disney had special topiaries on display at Epcot to advertise.
- So, we were "that couple" on our last night in Disney. We found the "I'll be your Minnie" and "I'll be your Mickey" t-shirts and of course wore them in the parks. I have been tempted to buy these for a long time, and the second my husband said he thought they were cute I didn't waste any time to buy them (I had to do it quick before he changed his mind!). He even offered to wear them in the parks!
- We love staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Because we booked our trip last minute, they only had Savannah view rooms available. I sucked it up and said ok. (I kid, Savannah rooms are ALWAYS sold out so I was stoked to have gotten one!) This was a picture from our balcony. No big deal, just a giraffe chillin'.
- We of course were there for "Star Wars Weekend" so instead of waiting in line for pictures, I would try and get pictures without other people in them. This one of Darth Vader worked out really well!
Can't wait to read about how everyone else's weeks went! As always, I'm linking up with Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!