I couldn't help myself from sharing more than just 5 awesome things from the week. I felt like I needed more. :)
- I found an awesome picture that is everything I could ever want in a picture. A vintage style poster for the Disney Fantasy ship with Ariel sitting in front of it. Needless to say it is now my background on my cell phone. :)
- See previous
- Started working on our Fish Extender for the cruise! What the heck is a Fish Extender?
- Over the weekend we decided to put up the Disney Monorail we got for Christmas.
- It even talks! (only disappointment is it doesn't tell us "to please stand clear of the doors" in Spanish like when you're really in Disney)
- The doors open and you can put characters in the car! I'm aware that only children should get excited about this stuff, but I really can't help it!
- Last night my sister and I got together and I did an at-home Keratin treatment. It worked so well! I've never felt her hair so smooth and soft before! You can get it at Target, it's called: Organix Ever Straight Brazilian.
- Found this perfect belt at Forever 21. Who doesn't need a fun gold belt WITH a bow?!
- If you follow my on Instagram you might have seen the shoe drama I was having. All of these super cute shoes were $9.98 at Target and I couldn't decide which ones I
neededwanted. I chose to get the navy and purple ones. In love!
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk and Jeannett @ Life Rearranged.