I had such a good week that I almost did a High 10 instead of High 5!
- I had such a blast designing and sending out our Christmas cards this year!
- Ever since my mom broke her leg on Thanksgiving, we have been trying to help around the house when we can. Putting up my parents' 12ft Christmas tree is always a project. Loved seeing two of my favorite boys working together!
- I have the best friends in the whole world. Can we talk about this hat?! I am in love with this hat. It's warm, cozy and my absolute favorite character!
- We had our first annual company holiday party and white elephant gift exchange this week. It was a blast! One of the VPs' wife made this! She nailed the logo!
- On Saturday we had our department holiday party and I got to debut the famous tulle skirt! This is my manager and I at dinner. Aren't we cute?!
Try not to waste your whole weekend at the mall with all the other last minute shoppers!
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk and Jeannette @ Life Rearranged.