First high five of 2015! I can't wait to see what 2015 brings. I already know it's going to be a fun year watching Charlotte go from a baby to a little girl.
- My view on Christmas Eve. Wee enjoyed a nice quiet Christmas Eve at home starting new traditions for Charlotte's first Christmas.
- Big news! Charlotte starting walking! We took her to Stride Rite this week to get fitted for big girl shoes. I really can't believe how fast all of this is happening!
- On New Year's Eve we went to dinner with my parents and I caught my dad and Charlotte coloring together. Moment's like that just melt my heart.
- Milo hasn't been part of a high five in a while so I thought I would share this picture of him in his Christmas tie. He's been doing really well with Charlotte and I think has even started to like her a little bit (it only took a year).
- Our little almost one year old has such a big personality! I got a faux fur scarf for Christmas and she proceeded to snatch it from me, wrap it around her neck and pose (this comes way too naturally). I have a feeling her teen years will be interesting!