- I decided on NYE since we didn't have any fabulous plans, that I was going to treat these club feet to a little TLC. I got my 2nd pedicure while pregnant and it was just what the doctor ordered. It was so nice to just sit, relax and get pampered for an hour.
- There is something about grocery store cookies that make me feel like a child. I see it and I just HAVE to have it! This little snowman brightened my day.
- Milo has been so sweet lately. I know, how could he get any sweeter? Well, he did. He loves to just lay next to me wherever I am. This is him snuggled up with my snoogle (pregnancy pillow).
- Yay for some snow! I hate the mess and hazard it causes, but it never gets old to look at. I was doing some cleaning yesterday and every time I took a break, I would sit by the window and watch the snow fall. This picture was taken when we went on our nightly walk. I just kept saying, "I love snow!"
- One of my Christmas presents was a box of embroidery thread! It doesn't look exciting to the average person, but if you craft or embroider, you know what a commodity this is! Embroidery thread is one of those things that I hate spending money on, so to find this under the tree was quite the treat!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!