Hope everyone had another great week! Here are my highlights:
- As usual, Milo spends most of the day waiting to have his picture taken, so every now and again I oblige.
- As you saw last week, my sister-in-law had a beautiful baby boy! We headed to Richmond on Saturday to meet him. He was only a week old in this picture and I couldn't get over this adorable little outfit. All I could think about was the movie "A Christmas Story" and how the little brother getts bundled up to go outside to the point he couldn't move.
- Now that I'm back in a routine and marathon training is halfway over, I've decided to try and set a weight loss goal for myself. I'm using the Lose It! app to track my daily calories and weekly weigh-ins. Initial weigh in is complete and my goals have been set. Getting my cruise body ready for March!
- I fell in love with these red booties on Zulily and decided I HAD to have them. I haven't been sold on ankle boots until I saw these. Red and with a bow! I've already been dreaming of outfits for when they come. (Yes, I actually dreamt about them. Obsessed? Perhaps!)
- I keep seeing leopard shoes around and when walking through Target I stumbled across these beauties. They were on sale for $9 so I figured it was a good investment.
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk