- So excited to show you our costumes for the Disney Princess Half Marathon! We finally got the finishing touches done today and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!
- As part of all my crafting projects for the race, I thought I would try my hand at a MagicBand bow. I thought they added to our awesome race day outfits!
- Charlotte had her first experience with a balloon....it's the little things. Of course I couldn't help but snap this little selfie of her playing with her balloon and our matching duck faces. Again, it's the little things. :)
- We have been so lucky to have a baby that isn't really picky when it comes to food. But I must say, she definitely favors fruit over meat, that is until now. We went out to lunch and she demanded that she eat a hamburger slider.
- This picture just cracks me up. When Charlotte sees herself in the camera, instead of smiling, she makes this face.....such a ham!
Friday, February 20, 2015
I know I've been MIA this week, but so many things have thrown me off my normal routine! Monday was a holiday, then we had a snow day on Tuesday and Wednesday I left for Disney World to
run walk the Disney Princess Half Marathon! But don't worry, even if my blog is looking sparse, you can always see what I'm up to on my Instagram.
Friday, February 13, 2015
- Like most people in our area, we took advantage of the beautiful weather we had last weekend. We had so much fun playing outside and now that she's at an age where she can play on a play-set, it's even more fun!
- I went to lunch at a local resort this week and it was amazing! The library was my favorite room with wall to wall bookshelves full of books to borrow and this luxury Monopoly game. I could have spent hours just sitting by the fire, sipping a glass (or two) of wine and playing board games.
- I took some much needed time off my little side business of embroidering, but am slowly getting back into it with some special requests for friends that have come in this week. I especially loved these little Frozen ears I did for a friend's upcoming trip!
- Charlotte was styling in her gold moccs and bow that I couldn't resist snapping a picture. Of course within 5 seconds of the bow being placed on her head, she decided it needed to go.
- With Valentine's Day being tomorrow, I just had to share this little applique design I did for another friend. I liked it so much, that I made a Valentine's Day shirt for Charlotte just like it!
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Now that I had a dozen Valentine themed rubber ducks, it was time to come up with a cutesy way to package and distribute. To the Pinterest machine! I stumbled across Formula Mom who came up with this idea!
What You'll Need:
Rubber Ducks - Oriental Trading Company
Tape - double sided is best
Free Printable from Formula Mom
Card stock paper to print on
Fancy pen to sign them with
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Multi-functional outfits are a must for me these days since I go from Mommy mode, to work, to errands then back to mommy mode, with no time in between to change clothes. I managed to wrap all of my favorite things into one outfit by keeping it pretty, comfortable and functional.
Boots, tights and cardigans are my everyday winter essentials. But throw in some pretty jewel tones and a skirt with an elastic waist, and I'm in heaven. For whatever reason, I feel like I can conquer the world and can actually live in this outfit.
Linking up with Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy for WIWW!