It's Friday AND a long weekend! Life doesn't get much better than this. Oh wait, it does! We are going to Disney in less than a week! I am so looking forward to a long relaxing weekend followed by a short work week that leads to another long weekend in Disney. Life is good.
- Over the weekend I had both machines running at the same time. I was so worried that while I was tending to one machine would mess up, so needless to say this lasted a whole five minutes.
- Tomorrow is Notre Dame's first game of the season so of course, Charlotte needed a shirt to show her team spirit!
- Charlotte got all dressed up to have dinner with her Mimi and PopPop
- Candy corn is here!!! The girls I work with and I can crush bags upon bags of candy corn during the fall months. It's so bad but oh so good!
- Since we are going to Disney next week, I have been pulling out Disney outfits to help make packing easier. Of course, sometimes we have to play dress up, like when I found this adorable Tigger outfit complete with a Tigger hat and tail!
Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F!