But you know I'll never leave you hanging on a Friday because it's my favorite day and post of the week!
- For Memorial Day we spent time together as a family and Charlotte got some good quality cousin time.
- If you follow me on Instagram, you have probably already seen my crazy fabric bow obsession. I figured out how to make these sweet bows using my scrap fabric and now I can't stop! If you are loving them like I am then check them out in my Etsy shop.
- Speaking of Etsy orders, this week was a busy week for my shop. These are some of the packages going out today and surprisingly that's only about half of it. Whew!
- Such a fun mail day this week! Christopher's aunt and uncle sent us the sweetest care package for Charlotte. It had clothes, sunnies, toys and a bathing suit for when she goes to the river this summer. Totally unexpected and made my day!
- This child LOVES any and all sunglasses. You put them on her and she instantly thinks she's Miss Cool. Who doesn't love a good pair of Ray Ban's?!