I did however, have a few other fun high five's I thought I'd share!
- This was such a surprise and definitely the highlight of my week! My sister and mom pitched in and got me an embroidery machine! I have been lusting over them, but never thought that I would get one anytime soon, much less now! I was dropping mad hints to Christopher for my birthday but now it looks like he's off the hook! Can't wait to start embroidering anything and everything I can get my hands on!
- Christopher got a new desk chair and Milo now thinks his old one is his. How can I say no to that face?!
- This was my Thirsty Thursday. I can't say no to a bottle of Loosen.
- As you all saw yesterday, I made this terrific pom pom necklace! Make one for yourself with my tutorial!
- Like I said, I was a bit of a space cadet this week so when I was stranded 20 miles from home by my work because I had no gas OR my credit card to get gas, Christopher had to come out to me to give me the card I forgot at home. So to make a bad situation bearable, we went to dinner at Il Fornaio. We had some gift cards to use, so it beat sitting in traffic!
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk