I know I didn't do a high five last week so here is a little catch-up since then. I was really dreading this week after a short week, but surprisingly it went by fast! We have lots on the schedule for this weekend, but all in all it should be a good time.
- Milo can just be so sweet sometimes. I brought home a few new "steals" and found him sleeping on them.
- We finally found a media console with a fireplace that we both liked! (You've probably already seen it here). We got this little gem at Lowe's. We were able to fit this into the budget because my parent's were willing to pay someone to paint their bedroom and bathroom. I of course saw the opportunity and volunteered.
- On Thanksgiving the big Dallas vs Redskins game was on so I of course had to send an "intimidating" picture to my mom (HUGE Cowboys fan). I found a really good use for my newly purchased yellow jeans. :)
- LOVE this time of year and came home to a surprise from the husband. He bought Christmas cookies for dessert one night. I of course couldn't resist the urge to pull out the "Santa's Cookies" plate.
- After a long Monday I found these little beauties in Target and had to restrain from purchasing. I could see myself wearing these everyday after work. I'm sure that's perfectly normal right?
Linking up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk and Jeannette @ Life Rearranged.