1. Milo (our cat) is a very active and rambunctious little kitty and will never sleep with us. However, on Wednesday the most exciting thing happened, he fell asleep right next to me! Now he didn't stay long, but all that matters is it was the last thing i remember before drifting off into dreamland. :)
2. So as I mentioned in an earlier post, I was going to try to recreate something I found on Pinterest. I did it! (It still needs to be painted, but I love it!) One of the easiest and cheapest projects.
3. This picture doesn't look like much, but we have this empty area that I call "the nook" upstairs in the hallway outside all the bedrooms. I didn't want the space to go to waste so I turned it into my office. The big accomplishment was this bookcase. I took it from downstairs, and brought it upstairs all by myself! I felt so strong!
4. One of the girls I work with is leaving to get married and living in another state. So sad. So last night, some of us from the office got together and had a little happy hour in her honor. Good times.
5. Last but not least who can resist a giant collosal donut on a Friday. It's the last day of the quarter here at work so we get all sorts of food brought in. It's managements way of keeping us working all day and not leaving for hour long lunches. ;) I know their tricks, but if donuts are involved, I'm more than happy to comply.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my week in a nutshell! Link up with Lauren From My Grey Desk for other High 5 for Friday posts! :)